Dear users, thanks for having visited our web-site, controlled and managed by JEAN MARIE LORENZ SRL.
This page provides an outline of the way the personal data of www.decomedical.com website visitors is managed.
This notice is also provided according to the terms of the Regulation UE 2016 679 of the European personal data protection authorities.
When identified or identifiable users access this site, the personal data of the said users may be processed. The data processor is JEAN MARIE LORENZ SRL – registered office: Via Lauro n.5 – 84090 San Mango Piemonte (SA) Italy.
LOCATION AND DATA PROCESSING
Processing of data relative to web services provided by this web-site take place in the said head offices. The data is processed exclusively by JEAN MARIE LORENZ staff entrusted with this task. No personal data generated by the web service is transferred to third parties. The personal data provided by users are used for the sole purposes of providing requested services and performing the tasks requested. This information is transferred to third parties when necessary in furtherance of these interests.
TYPES OF PROCESSED DATA
Data provided voluntarily by user
When requests are made to send e-mail messages to the addresses indicated in the address section of the Decomedical website, this implies the acquisition of certain items of the requesting party’s personal data, including the requesting party’s e-mail address (necessary for response to requests). Specific notices in summary form are progressively included or displayed on the website pages hosting the specific services that may be requested.
No cookies are used to transfer information of a personal nature. No so called persistent cookies or any kind of them are used (persistent cookies are systems that enable users tracking).
FACULTATIVE NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Users are not required to register to Decomedical website to visit it; they are free to provide personal information in the electronic request forms in website sections for specific requested services. Please also note that it may not be possible to process requests if this data is not provided.
Personal data is processed by means of automated and non-automated equipment and by Jean Marie Lorenz staff. Conformity with specific security measures (all in respect of the new Policy code obligations – L. n. 196/2003) is ensured in order to prevent data losses, illicit or incorrect use, and unauthorized access.
The facultative mailing, explicit and voluntary, of electronic mails, or other communications, to the addresses indicated on this site, leads to the successive registration of the address of the interested party, useful and necessary to the formulation of an answer or to the sending of advertising material and commercial info relative to Decomedical products and services, such as Beauty Event invitation and market statistics and researches.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party can at any time use the rights of the art. 7 of the law n. 196/2003 among which ask to modify, integrate, update, confirm or cancel the data. Such rights can be used by sending a message to the owner of treatment at the e-mail address email@example.com.
ART. 7 D. Law 196/2003 (Right to access to personal data and other rights)
- The interested party has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of the personal data concerning himself, although they are not yet registered, and to obtain their communication in an intelligible way.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the aims and modalities of the treatment;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment performed with the use of electronic devices.
- of the identification details of the owner, of the responsible persons and of the representing person indicated according to art. 5, comma 2
- of the categories of subjects to which the personal data can be communicated or that can be informed in quality of representing person identified in the territory by the responsible person or the persons in charge.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the update, the correction or, when of interest, the integration of the data;
- the cancellation, the transformation in an anonymous form or the blockage of the data collected in violation of the law, including the data which holding is not necessary with respect to the scopes for which the data has been collected or successively treated;
- the attestation that the operations indicated at the letters a) and b) have been communicated, also regarding their contents, to those to which the data has been transmitted or diffused, with the exception of the case in which such operation should result impossible or would lead to the use of means clearly disproportionate with respect to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to oppose himself, entirely or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the collection of personal data concerning himself, although pertinent with the scope of the collection;
- to the collection of personal data concerning himself aiming at sending advertising material or direct selling or for the achievement of market researches or commercial communications.
Specific security measures have been adopted to manage the site, especially destined to prevent data losses, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Antivirus system used for the incoming and outgoing e-mails referring to Decomedical.com domain is constantly updated and assures an high security level. In addition to be a law obligation, the use of antivirus systems is fundamental for everybody to prevent own data base from virus attacks.
LEGAL NOTES RELATIVE TO DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE IN THIS WEBSITE
All documents available in this website can be consulted only upon the authorization of DECOMEDICAL di JEAN MARIE LORENZ S.R.L. and only for an informative or personal use. The elements which constitute Decomedical website can’t be copied or imitated: the reproduction (or even the partial reproduction) of Decomedical logo, graphics and images will be prosecuted according to law.
All the information contained in Decomedical website is periodically updated.