Podo System – Professional pedicure and manicure system for Aesthetics
Podo System is a professional pedicure and manicure equipment with electronically adjustable high-speed micromotor.
The Podo System is the equipment used to perform pedicure and manicure treatments.
It is recommended for removing layers of dead skin, reducing nail thickness, removing cuticles and shaping nails with the help of six podiatry tools and the supplied handpiece.
The Podo System can be supported by specific cosmetic products to be applied before treatment to soften the parts to be treated.
From the very first application, the skin will appear lighter, softer and more pleasant to the touch.
- N.1 cylindrical tool to smooth and refine stiff and thickened nails.
- N.2 fine-grained stone tools to smooth nails and remove calluses gently and safely
- 1 hard bristle bur to remove any product residue left after other applications
- No. 1 pointed bur to perform precision work in difficult areas, for edges and cuticles
- No.1 emery tool for shaping and sculpting nails
PRODUCT CODE: DEC23
MADE IN ITALY CE MARKING IN ACCORDANCE WITH EUROPEAN COMMUNITY DIRECTIVES
Dimensions: 25x24x7 cm
Net weight: 2 Kg
Rotation speed: 22,000 / minute
Fuses: 2 x 500 mAT
Maximum consumption: 60 Watt
Are you looking for more information about Podo System – Professional System for manicure and pedicure in Aesthetics?
Fill out the form or contact our sales office:
Telefono: +39 089 631094
Whatsapp: +39 331 4058158
Fax: +39 089 631333